If you haven't yet harnessed the power of advertising on your company cars yet, you're missing out on an important marketing opportunity through vehicle graphics
You've seen them out there on other company's cars, trucks and fleets so why haven't you opted into this simple marketing tool yet? The Sign Center will work with any company and any vehicle to develop an eye catching, attractive, and high quality wrap for your company's cars.Why have you waited to make this move for your business?
A sign is a businesses calling card. It creates a visual reminder for customers about who you are and what you do.
Think about signs you recognize in an instant, like Coca-Cola or Pepsi, these company's know a constant look presented in signs, products and on vehicles bring people into their business again and again.
Extending your signage to your vehicles makes good business sense.
You may wonder how to possibly measure your return on investment by using vehicle graphics. But measuring your return can be done with a few simple moves:
- Assign a specific 1-800 number for the vehicle wrap. You can easily track any contacts to your company from this number and the effectiveness of the sign.
- Assign a specific email address or web address to the sign. Just as with the telephone number, specific landing points make it easy to track business brought to you by the graphic.
- Offer specific vehicle wrap deals like 10% off for mentioning the vehicle ad. Clients contacting you through a vehicle sign probably aren't familiar with your prices anyway so offering a deal won't hurt your bottom line.
- Include "vehicle sign" in your customer surveys asking how they heard about you.
- Keep business cards in the car for those red-light window chats with potential customers.
Besides, if vehicle graphics didn't offer such a high return on investment, you wouldn't see so many companies choosing them as an easy and effective way to advertise their services.
The Sign Center can work with any company and any vehicle size to create your moving billboard. We can apply vinyl to just about any surface. Combined with digital imaging and graphics, we can turn your logo into an attractive sign for your car.
Our professional staff works hard to make sure your vehicle graphic lasts and remains in top condition. It can get cold during the winter on the East Coast and so our team of professionals applies graphics to vehicles in an indoor heated environment. This protects your investment in your company.
Get started making your company car, trucks or entire fleet work for you. Contact The Sign Center today and start expanding your marketing reach.